Re: [pyrnet] Penn-Dutch GPC newsletter, the Pyr-A-Scoop now on-line

it worked to read. i was just aggrevated after a LOOOOONG week of parent teacher conferences until 8 pm and 4 new students this week in my classes (had to change my teaching schedule 2 times to accommodate just since monday!) and the last thing i wanted or needed was to futz with a newsletter i couldn't figure out how to read/print. i'm better today but i still want a mailed copy. i am willing to pay higher dues for it if that's what the club decides to do.
thanks for trying to help. dave was helpful also.