[pyrnet] Rainbow Bridge

Thank you all for your wonderful notes about Eliza - both public and private.  Although I do not know you personally, the love we share for these wonderful creatures binds us together.

It has been painfully quiet without having Eliza around.  I did not anticipate how much I would miss her barking.  Olympia (pyr/kuvasz mix rescue) is more of a people person.  Without her companion to rile her up, she has been fairly quiet.  When she was out in the yard barking, instead of telling her to be quiet, I told her to go on barking - she was barking for two! This is Olympia's first day alone at home, so I hope she is doing okay.

I know we have all been through these losses and it never gets any easier for any of us.  Thank you for allowing me to share a bit of ny grief with those who understand only too well the pain I am suffering.

Pam