Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 9:53 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Bladder Stones/Food

Amy, can you tell me about hot spots?  What are they from and what to do for them?  I think my Samantha may have that problem.  Her hair is dull in certain spots and she doesn't particularly want me to touch her there or, especially, to pull out the dead hair.  Thanks for any info from anyone.
Loretta Tyson