[pyrnet] US National

Well Folks,

There are some very happy Canadian's here in Ontario.

What a wonderful week we had at the US national. We are so proud of our girl "Xena" BISS Am/Can. Ch. Pyrview Xena Princess Warrior.
It was a thrill to win BOS under Ruth Marcy.
And to take BOB under Alain Pecoult of France was fantastic.

Congratulations to my wonderful friends Susan and Christine Tochor on winning best of winners with Can. Ch. Sanchor Nik of The Legend, "Andre"

A huge thank you to Christine for her expert handling of Xena.

I am hoping a few of the list members may have taken some photos of my girls Mia and Xena. I have several pictures of Susan's boys Keeper and Andre in the ring but then my camera went on the blink.

I would really appreciate anyone sharing their pictures should they have any..

Kind Regards,
Sandy Dyment
Pyrview Reg'd
www.angelfire.com/on3/Pyrview