[no subject]

I really need some advice. I have a 5 month old male GP and I've been feeding him Nutro-Large Breed Puppy food. When do I switch him to adult food? My vet said not until he was a year old, but she doesn't know much about this breed. My GP book says to switch when he's 6mths old. Please someone help. I'm so confused!