From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org] On Behalf
Of utlkn2me@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2006 6:04 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] CHAT: Hi! New to List

I recently joined the list - I have an approximately 1 1/2 year old Great
Pyrenees that I adopted from a local rescue group.  Her name is Misha and I
just got her a little over 2 weeks ago.  She is beautiful and sweet, and you
can see pictures of her at
http://www.phoenixfoto.com/misha/misha_photos.htm.  She is my first Pyr, and
I am looking forward to participating on the list.

Thanks!
Marilou