Re: [pyrnet] FW: CHAT, RESCUE: CNN Puppy Buying Story

Vicki,
Having looked over the ad that you found on the Craigslist the only thing that I see awry is the"(rare)" portion.

This looks like a private party rescue to me where the person has cleaned the dog up and socialized her.  She is asking what she says that she had to pay and the price is not excessive.  It is what I paid for my rescue dogs from the Pyr rescue in my area.

I wish this person all good luck in placing dog and hope that they will see fit to do it again.  The condition that the dog was found in would dissuade most people from choosing it.

"shrug"   That's my "take" on it.

Judy (mid-MO)