[pyrnet] TPLO

Hi All!

I need some advice and help in making a decision for my Pyr Girl, as to her having the TPLO. I've been doing a lot of research, and have found some good websites. I have nothing but respect for my Vet. He's wonderful! And I have had a second Orthopedic Veterinarian's opinion. Rain's breeder has been just great as well. But I would like to hear from those of you who know the most about our breed of choice, and have perhaps been through making this difficult decision of having /had/or not had, the procedure done. OR any alternatives. (?)

Any help and/or advice will be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks~

Jane and "Rainbow"
(On the North Shore of Lake Superior)