[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20060531

We live in Arlington VA and could foster some of puppies for as long as necessary.  tom

owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org wrote:
pyrnet-l-digest                                   Wednesday, May 31, 2006

RE: [pyrnet] GP mother and pups are    u2meme2u@hotmail.com
Re: [pyrnet] GP mother and pups are    gwgibbs@multipro.com
[pyrnet] GP mother and pups are to b   winterrosefairy19@yahoo.com
RE: [pyrnet] GP mother and pups are    winterrosefairy19@yahoo.com
Re: [pyrnet] furminator brushes        nakhere@hotmail.com

Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 07:52:10 -0400
From: u2meme2u@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] GP mother and pups are to be put to sleep soon in TN. Someone pleas

We are in Shawboro N.C. (east coast).  If we could meet someone at the
mountains we would be able to take up to 6 puppies. We already have a rescue
from Chesapeake so it would have to be the puppies (we know he likes small
dogs and puppies). We also own/show three other pyrenees so we know the work
invoved and are capable of helping. Please respond directly and I will give
you a contact number. My name is Jacque (Pronounced Jackie). Hope everything
works out.

I have to go to Virignia to pick up horses in the next 3 weeks.  I could
meet you in Knoxville if that would help.  Can anybody call the shelter and
see if they can give us time to work this out????   I'm out the door
now....PAM