From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org] On Behalf Of Ingraminthegame@wmconnect.com
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2006 11:08 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] Breeder advise

Hi all,

Some of you know I've been in Pyrs for several years now (since I was ten) and have shown some.

Well, I have a few adults I'm wanting to place.  Some will be spay/neutered, some could go on co-ownership to continue showing/guarding livestock-family/breeding.

My question is, do I go about this the same way as I would placing one of our pups?  It seems the purchase agreement, questionnaire and everything would be somewhat different.  How do I ensure that a dog who has grown up with us will be happy somewhere else?

Thanks for any input.

Chrissy Ingram