Re: [pyrnet] blowing coat

Amy,

Thank you, now i can relax and keep brushing knowing
he isn't going bald!
Can i ask you one more question from an experienced
Pyr owner? My husband and I want to go on a 3 day
trip, and have never boarded Julius, do you find as a
Pyr, that they are difficult to board? Being spoiled
and alpha, I worry about Julius getting along with
mere dogs!
If you have time, would love to hear of any
experiences you have had...
Thanks so much and love to Charlemagne and Sweet
Madeleine!
Jodi