Re: [pyrnet] blowing coat

Just one note to all you Pyr People out there. In this time of the full "blow out," don't forget to SAVE that precious Pyr "FUR" from all those laborious brushings. It is pure gold. When spun with wool it makes the most beautiful yarn you could ever imagine. Better than Angora. Many spinners are just waiting and hoping for this treasure.

So - brush - brush - brush - and save - save - save- because no matter where you live, I'm sure there must be a spinner waiting and hoping for such a treasure.

Many smiles, (as I brush the fur from my face, nose, cloths, and surroundings)
Jane
(& Rainbow)