Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Sighting

Thanks!

I love finding stuff with Pyrs.....Cockers.....and Elephants.  {Big grin  :-D  }

Chrissy

In a message dated 7/17/2006 11:54:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jsmiller@newmex.com writes:

Head to Walmart and check out the seasonal back to school supplies!

There are portfolios, spiral bound notebooks and binders of puppies and
kittens by photographer Keith Kimberlin.  Lo...there are Pyr Puppies!
The portfolios are 68 cents each.  A pyrfect way to send all the health
and adoption information along with the new owners! : )  Not to mention
early Christmas shopping for all our Pyr friends.

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com