RE: [pyrnet] (Fwd) [BSL-UPDATES] DOGCHAT:please support Shire....CROSSPOST

Thank you for posting and I would like to write to McCain and, also,
investigate their products.

Do you have another website?  I was unable to connect through the email
address attached.  Of course, it could just be my practically non-existent
computer skills.

Thank you...sandy

I ask you to join me in a boycott of McCains and subsidiary products,
and I ask that you write McCains to advise them that you are
boycotting their products until Shire's unfounded and unjust death
sentence is lifted and she is allowed to live out her days with her
owners in Florenceville.

Please boycott all McCains, Day & Ross Companies & Wing Wong
Foods,and
write a note to McCains on their contact page -

McCain Retail - Contact Us

http://www.mccain.ca/framework/ContactUs/ContactUs_Form.asp

to let them know you will not purchase any of these products until
Shire's death sentence is lifted.

Boycotting frozen french fries, pizza, desserts and
beverages...changing from supermarket meats to local butcher
meats....changing your brand of bread....these are not big steps for
an individual to take. But if we all take these steps, we can use our
consumer power to let a global conglomerate know our disappointment
with their lack of response, and let a village council know our
disapproval of its action in imposing an unfounded and unjust death
sentence on a dog that has done no wrong.

Feel free to crosspost

Community email addresses:
  Post message: BSL-UPDATES@onelist.com
  Subscribe:    BSL-UPDATES-subscribe@onelist.com