RE: [pyrnet] CHAT:Please help Shire by boycotting McCains products

<< : )  the concern is our breed will be a target in the future. >>

I can absolutely understand the concerns about breed-specific legislation.
BSL is just another example of the abdication of responsibility in our
society. Since the owners will not take responsibility for their animal, the
animal must pay!

I did sign the petition because that action made sense to me. I did not see
a similar cause and effect relationship in the boycott of McCains.

I think this is a totally unfair situation, especially if there are rotties
in the community. They, however, could be covered by a grandfather clause
within the initial law. I would have to read more about the situation. There
is a definite lack of information in what I have seen so far.

Elaine