Re: [pyrnet] funny comment

Isn't this a sad situation?

It really bothers me when I see 700 Pyrs on Pet Finder looking for new homes. Yes, a lot are Pyr Mix. (another sad situation that should be addressed). There are also a lot of pure bred Pyrenees whose families could not or would not deal with these special ones.

The obedience training will always be some of the finest times I and my dogs ever will have had. It's not just fun for the human, but I truely believe it is fun for the Pyrs as well. I highly recommend a good training class. One, two, or three. Or even more. It's great for your pup. Good for you. And you meet the best and nicest people and dogs you could ever imagine.