Re: [pyrnet] funny comment

Sounds like this fellow and especially his Pyr are in for a rough time . . .

Marilou & Misha
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 6:48 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] funny comment

I spoke to someone today who is considering buying their first pyr.  When I mentioned the importance of teaching some basic obedience commands to a puppy the man said that he didn't want to teach obedience because he didn't want to "train the personality out of the dog".   You can tell THAT man never had a pyr!!!

Should we save a place in rescue about 10 months from now? Bets anyone?