Re: [pyrnet] she was rescued!!!

Good I am so glad!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa, Bailey, Baxter, and Kodi

-----Original Message-----
From: jessica broussard
Sent: Aug 11, 2006 6:23 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] she was rescued!!!

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6775030

She was rescued!!!!

Lisa V <lidoh1@earthlink.net> wrote:
Does anyone know if she was rescued???

Thanks,
Lisa, Bailey, Baxter, and Kodi

-----Original Message-----
From: jessica broussard
Sent: Aug 9, 2006 10:21 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] Can someone please save this girl? Only has a few days to live! URGENT!!

  "Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."    "Angels Do Exist...but, sometimes, they don't have wings, We call them Friends!"
To unsubscribe, send a message to esquire@pyrnet.org with unsubscribe pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org as the BODY of the message. The SUBJECT is ignored.

Do you Yahoo!?