[pyrnet] iPod the Peeing wonder dog

Okay, iPod (that's my dog) went to the vet and he has no UTI's and it looks like no other problems.? Does anyone have so concrete advice for house breaking my dog.? I crate him, take him straight outdoors, stand with him until he pees, bring him in and play with him a while.? When he was young, this was only for 15 minutes or so and recrated him.? Then I began letting him out for longer periods.? But he's 13 months and every time he's out for any length of time he manages to pee, or he pees in the crate.? I even tried leashing him to my waist and he peed on my feet.? THere's no rhyme or reason.? He can go four or five hours and not pee--or he'll pee for what seems like forever and urinate again 20 minutes later.? I've tried to teach him to use the bell on the door.? Nope.? He won't bark or even pace near the door.? Doesn't' urinate in any particular place--any old where.

Any tricks would be welcome.? If I can't get this under control pretty soon I'm going to have to think about rescue.?

Gail Giles

WHAT HAPPENED TO CASS McBRIDE?? Now?from Little, Brown

PLAYING IN TRAFFIC,??from Simon Pulse?