[pyrnet] Oh my

Please unsubscribe.? It appears that someone on this list found it necessary to write Rivergroves to say that I was?
"all over the inter net" complaining about my Rivergroves dog.? I was asking for help with MY dog, I used the Rivergroves name to assure that this was a dog that had been well bred and the breeder was respected.? To take what I considered was a compliment to my breeder to hurt her feelings and mine was despicable. ? Shame on you for the coward and troublemaker you are.

Gail Giles?
Gail Giles

WHAT HAPPENED TO CASS McBRIDE?? Now?from Little, Brown

PLAYING IN TRAFFIC,??from Simon Pulse?