[pyrnet] Large Breed Site

Hello Everyone,

I haven't emailed the list for a while, after the loss of Dilbert it was just too hard. My husband and I have finally started our dream job, dedicated to Large Breed and Giant Dogs. And we have named it DibbyDog, in honor of Dilbert. I am very excited I get to spend all this time with these wonderful animals. And we are also starting a rescue as well! The site is www.dibbydog.ca. Please take a look and let me know what you think and any suggestions a more that welcome.

Nina Kelly Ogilvie
DibbyDog.ca
Where The Big Ones Play