Re: [pyrnet] Large Breed Site

Hello,

We are located in Edmonton Alberta. We are still looking for a suitable location for our daycare and rescue centre (as well as the cafe). We want a location that has plenty of out door space for the dogs. Thanks for letting us know that our location was not mentioned on the site. :) If you have any other questions let me know.

Nina Kelly Ogilvie
www.dibbydog.ca
Where The Big Ones Play

Reedialer1@aol.com wrote:
I looked at the site and I don't see where you are based. I love the idea of a place for big dogs to play and a cafe. Where are you?