Re: [pyrnet] Finding majors

Hello Gary,

Yes majors are what you need to complete your US championship. Every state has a set point schedule for dogs defeated in a class. Usually I believe the dog and bitch point schedule is the same.

Michigan for example requires that for a 3 point major there must be 5 dogs in for winners dog. Same for females.
Total you need to complete your US championship is 15 points. Single points are pretty easy to come by but majors are getting harder.
Hope I am correct about the point schedule for Michigan if not, perhaps someone would correct me.

Kind Regards,
Sandy Dyment
Pyrview Reg'd
www.angelfire.com/on3/Pyrview

Quoting EventidePyr@aol.com:

Hi
Majors usually in Syracuse NY.  This past Sept there were 4 and 5 point
majors in Wine country (NY).  Syracuse closes this Wed.
Lisa Cillo

What are 'majors'? Thanks. I assume its a show thing?

Gary
www.roadsendllamas.com
Olympia WA