Re: [pyrnet] Stolen dog

I'm sorry about your loss. I posted this and the website on petfinder.com and will try and think of some more place to post this. I hope you get your dog back soon.

GreenPyrs@aol.com wrote:
Many of you already know that our family has devastated by a terrible loss.  Please go to our website ESPECIALLY THOSE OF YOU IN SE MICHIGAN.  Someone saw this person, or is a neighbor or co-worker.....

Thanks,
Tami Green
Charbonneau Great Pyrenees and Staffordshire Bull Terriers
www.bringsaffyhome.com

Sponsored Link

Degrees for employed people - in as fast as 1 year. A.S. / Bachelors / Masters