[pyrnet] New Great Pyrenees Search Engine

Hello folks,
I have set up a Great Pyrenees search engine tool through Google.  The search engine interface exists on our website (http://http://www.sdk-weber.com/) and currently searches about 6 other sites that I have found to be very good and reliable sites.

I would like to add more sites to our engine so if you know of other good pyrenees websites, or general dog information websites (nutrition, breeding, health) send them to me and I will add them to the search engine.

I hope this will be a good tool for all of us to use once it becomes comprehensive enough.

Happy New Year

Keith, Soo, Dustin, and Julie