[pyrnet] Clarification on Great Pyrenees Search Engine

Hello,
Here is how it works.  First, there is no link to Petco on our site.  Second, if you take the time to read the link about puppies (which I tried not to highlight on the page), you will find there are none for sale, only advise about what type of owner would be a good match for Pyrs.

The way the search engine works is like this and it is really cool (Google helped me set it up).
1. I can add as many pertinent dog/pyrenees sites as I wish.

2. When a person searches using the custom search text box from our page (or other pages...anyone can add the Great Pyrenees Search Engine to their own page by clicking the add google button and copying some code to their own website) the Google engine will search ONLY within the pages within the search engine we set up.

This is why I am asking all of you for other websites that would be good to add to the Great Pyrenees search engine.

So, if any of you know of very good dog/pyrenees related website, especially regarding nutrition etc please send the URL to me so I can add it to the search engine.

My hope then, is that we will create a comprehensive and truly helpful engine for all of us to use.

Keith