Re: [pyrnet] good price for heartguard - reply

In a message dated 12/31/2006 3:06:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ajs@aprilcreations.com writes:

I use www.omahavaccine.com and have had very good luck with them. They often have sales too! Right now they have free shipping over $50.

From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org] On Behalf Of Reedialer1@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 9:01 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] good price for heartguard

does anyone shop online for Heartguard medication? I know you need a prescription and I can get one but I was wondering what the BEST price website might be for  price online to buy it. I thought this was a good place to start asking.  Hope everyone had a good holiday and Happy New Year.

I've used an Aussie company:
PetSupplies at                 http://www.petsuppliesnet.com/shop.htm
for over 2 years.  Their prices, including shipping, average out to about 52 - 53 % of the CHEAPEST supplier I can find in the USA  **   and  **   no Rx needed for heartworm meds OR flea tick meds or anything else!