From: Elaine <ferreirae@earthlink.net>
To: Great Pyrenees Discussion List <PYR-L@APPLE.EASE.LSOFT.COM>; PyrNet-L@pyrnet.org
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2008 7:36:45 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] Chat, Health : pain meds online

When I got my rescue Laela 3 years ago, I could tell that she was already having some issues with her hips and her knees. I put her on and diet and she lost 20 lbs which helped quite a bit and (I think) got us this far. About 3-4 months ago, I had to start giving her aspirin and when it got to be a nightly ritual, I took her to the vet for alternatives.

I started her on Adequan injections and a couple weeks ago I started her on Deramaxx to provide immediate relief. She is doing much better now, but the bills at the vet are killing me. My vet was more than happy to write me a couple prescriptions, but now I need a reliable site to order these drugs from.

Does anyone have a site recommendation for ordering Adequan IM and Deramaxx?

TIA,

Elaine, Pico and Laela