Re: [pyrnet] "Lost" my article file on ProMeris

I went to snopes,com and used the search word Promeris. That's enough to scare you when you click on the links. The cafepharma blog is esp disturbing, since it is set up for pharmaceutical reps. There are comments from others, but I hope that the reps on this site are not representative of the industry moral, ethical and etiquette standards.
Shari