[pyrnet] FW: [mndogrescue] Fw: Special Note re: 20 @Beebe AC (ARK) -FATALLYURGENT-Must Acquire Rescue Commit

Subject: FW: [mndogrescue] Fw: Special Note re: 20 @Beebe AC (ARK) -FATALLY URGENT-Must Acquire Rescue Commit
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 14:03:02 -0500
From: KingsburyN@uwstout.edu
To: nakhere@hotmail.com

Permission received to crosspost. If anybody can help save the Great Pyr Basil by Sunday, PLEASE help him or he will be euthanized. See pictures of him on the Petfinder page below. If you can help, please respond to the contact listed below.  Pyrnet website wouldn’t allow the entire length of this message so I removed info about all of the other dogs so I could get it sent out.

Nancy Kingsbury
Wheeler, WI