[pyrnet] RE:

RE:
    We are wholesale company which can offer you
laptops, digital cameras, videos, GPS,cell  phone,
mp4, game console and many other electron products.
We can offer you both highest  quality products and
best price. Also we could give you favorable discount
if you order  more. All of our products are brand new
and original; if you need any help, please contact
us.
           www.buynet4u.com
MSN:  buynet4u2008@live.cn
E-mail: buynet08@yahoo.coms

Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IM on your terms.