[pyrnet] FW: [MinnesotaAnimalRescue] Fw: Great Pyrenees & 3 pups living inmudpit with goat! PLS. HELP THEM!!

Permission received to crosspost. Please help the Great Pyr Mom and her three pups if you can. Contact information below. There were pictures attached but made the file too big to send. Thanks!!
Best wishes to you and all of your sweet babies!!

Nancy Kingsbury
Wheeler, WI

 Hi, All—

Are any of you able to help out this Pyr mom and pups?

PLEASE HELP RESCUED GREAT PYRENEES!