[pyrnet] [Fwd: Urgent Puppies Need Help]

Hi all,

I didn't see this posted on the Pyrennes Net, so I hope that this isn't a duplication. Is their anyone on the list in or near Oklahoma that can help out? I no longer live there, but I'm still on their list.

-- Bill
--- Begin Message ---
Oklahoma Alliance for Animals
Dear Animal Lovers,
Great Pyreneese Puppies need help...

Zoi's Rescue of Claremore has eight       newborn pyrenees puppies. The mother died and the pups need urgent care.  If you are experienced at caring for newborn animals or if you can devote your time please contact
Deb Stellas at Zoi's Rescue at 918-691-7920

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to bill@ceterisparibus.info by info@animalallianceok.org.
Oklahoma Alliance for Animals | 2642 East 21st Street | Suite 120 | Tulsa | OK | 74114

--- End Message ---