Re: [pyrnet] Picking Up Hair

I have a Fuller Brush Rubber Broom that I bought at Tuesday Morning years ago for about $5.00.
It works great and collects the bulk of the hair and saves me having to buy expensive replacement bags for my Running Vac Commercial Vacuum Cleaner (very similar to a Shop Vac but cannot pick up water).

Happy vacuuming!

Lisa and the beasts in south Florida

     - " -
    /) '  ' (\
 ( " ) - ( " )Lisa T. Bottcher, President
Oliver's House, Incorporated 501(c)(3)
W Palm Beach, FL (561) 379-8328
Oliver (11 y/o Bearded Collie), Derby (13 y/o Aussie),
Great Pyrenees - CeeCee, Cubbie, Shasta, Trixie, Tonka,
Jelly (Tibetan Terrier)
"Dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation, and placement of dogs in Palm Beach County since 1999"
www.oliverslb.com