From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org] On Behalf
Of Jeanne Bravin
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 7:25 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Picking Up Hair

 I have a two sided rubber rake that hubby picked up at Home Depot for about
$10. One side of the head has rubber bristles and the other is a flat
squeegee. Works wonders for getting the bulk of the hair up prior to
vacuuming. It also works to get the cat hair off of my furniture. The only
down side is that it is lots of extra work, but well worth the effort if
I've missed vacuuming for more than a day or two!

 Jeanne Bravin
Mastic, NY
GypsyunLTD@yahoo.com

Does anyone use a rug rake or brush for picking up hair?  I've looked
on-line and found that there are several types.

I'm curious if they are effective. Any brand or type suggestions?