Re: [pyrnet] Seizures?

I have had one dog have seizures after a rabies shot. She actually had two seizures and has not had one sense. Mind you she no longer gets rabies shots.

Susan
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 5:49 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Seizures?

On 30 Sep 2008 at 17:15, Kimberlys@hotmail.com wrote:

> The only medication she takes is Sentinel. Which she did start for the first time On August 1st.

STOP the Sentinel immediately and see if the seizures stop!

Some flea and tick prevention and also vaccines can cause seizures.

Sentinel!

Adverse   Reactions:  The following adverse reactions have been reported in dogs after giving milbemycin oxime or lufenuron: vomiting, depression/lethargy, pruritus, urticaria, diarrhea, anorexia, skin congestion, ataxia, convul-sions, hypersalivation and weakness.

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com
http://www.wnightingale.com/Stroh_Miller.html

This electronic mail transmission may be PRIVILEGED and is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed.  Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify me by return electronic mail and delete the message and any attachments received with from your system.