Re: [pyrnet] Dog Cars :: Home

We first saw a Honda Fit at the 2008 US pyr national in Westlake OH. A friend of mine pointed it out to me there. It looks small but there is lots of room when you fold down the two back seats. I think the fit is a replacement for the old Honda hatch back. ?We love it.. Of course I miss my big SUV but we manage just fine in the Fit....

Regards,

Sandy...

Pyrview Reg'd Canada.