[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20081113

From: "owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org" <owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
To: pyrnet-l-digest@pyrnet.org
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 11:01:06 PM
Subject: Purebred Pyr?

I have just adopted my second Pyr, Bone, from a shelter in Missouri.  He is a beautiful white dog with a grey spot on his back, and he carries his tail curled over this back.  He only has single dew claws on the back legs - not double dew claws.  Do purebred Pyrs always have double dew claws on their hind legs?  Bone is settleing in really well and he loves playing with my other Pyr, Coleene.  Bone is 18 months and Coleene is 26 months.  I think they will have a very happy life together!
Darla