Re: [pyrnet] Gotta love those quirky Pyrs - Finally feeling a little bit of humor

On 6 Jan 2009 at 0:00, Christine wrote:

> ?
>
> I have grieved with fellow dog lovers and shared their anger when we
> hear it´s "just a dog." But I wanted to share with those who know
> what it´s like to lose a piece of their soul. With those who know a
> Pyr isn´t "just any dog."

Each one of us is lucky enough to have one very special Pyr in our lives.  Fermat was
certainly that to you!  Cherish the bond you had and the memories will be clear and sweet.

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com
http://www.goldstaranimalshelpingpeople.com/team.html