RE: [pyrnet] sensitive stomach

Thank you for everyone's advise. I believe I will get some psyllium powder
to keep on hand when we need it.  Right now Jake will stay on the food he is
using.  But I will try the Natural Balance Limited, Venison and Sweet
Potato.  It is so strange, when his stomach starts acting up we end up
waking at 3 a.m. to go outside!  He is like clockwork with his routine.  He
has, rarely, had accidents in the house of diarrhea which we desperately try
to avoid!  But, it is always when I have changed his food.  Jake has been a
really great dog.  I'm hoping to get a pure breed Pyr one day.

It is amazing, our last dog was a Flat-Coated Retriever and she never had
this type of sensitivity to her food.  I know, all dogs certainly are
different.

Thanks again.
Jeanne