RE: [pyrnet] sensitive stomach and shampoo

HI

WRT shampoos, a rinse of vinegar water (10:1 ratio water to vinegar or weaker) is really useful as it neutralizes the soap action.  We always use this after washing our dogs.  No one can ever get all soap out and the soap itself is an irritant.  Neutralizing the soap will keep them from scratching too.

Just fyi

deb slocum