From: JGentzel@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 17:40:48 -0500
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Passing
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org

After one goes through this several times, you would think it gets easier. It does not, and sometimes when the pain is the greatest you might think, I cannot do this again.  Its just too much!! But then when you think deeply about your dog, you know they left you with more than they took with them and that means more to me than anything else. I always think about the old Janis Joplin classic, "Take a little piece of my Heart".  It certainly is that at least, but the result is actually a fuller more mature person for having the love and trust of these special creatures under God's great umbrella.
Hang in there.
Joe