Re: [pyrnet] Glyco Flex III

My 8 yr old pyr takes glucosomine and condrotin  supplements but the vet said to use store brand since its all the same.  He said regular, not extra strength. I think it helps. I  have a 13+ year old greyhound that had an ouchy neck and it she takes it also and she has seemed MUCH better lately.  No problems with stool  here. We used to use the brand you are talking about but the store brand is soooo much cheaper.
Try some pumpkin in the food for the loose stool. about 2-3 tablespoons is good.  Hope it gets better.

Worried about job security? Check out the 5 safest jobs in a recession.