[pyrnet] Fw: Pyr w/ gangrene was amputated, needs donations quickly! Shot, abused, treated like garbage.

I've done some checking on this and it is legit. The dog will be transported to Gentle Giants Rescue in NJ (NOT affiliated with Gentle Giants in CA) as he cannot be put in an outdoor kennel. They will foster and rehome him. They are paying what they can towards his Vet and transport fees but cannot afford to pay everything. The 2 Rescues are working together to raise funds and get this dog moved up to Rescue. Sorry but the pic does not come through. Probably better this way anyway. for the info see below my signature line.

Barb Bowes President
East Penn Pyr Rescue, Inc
http://www.eastpennpyrrescue.org
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/PA364.html
greatpyr@enter.net
barb@eastpennpyrrescue.org

Please crosspost to the moon and back!

This dog is located in Bath County KY. The vet will not take any more of SASI's dogs until the vet bill on this boy is paid off! http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/KY283.html SASI works so hard to help the dogs in a very rural area of KY. Susan is in tears right now.

I SET UP THIS CHIP IN TO GO TO SASI FOR THIS SWEET BOY! PLEASE HELP!

This stunning great pry was dumped and left to starve. People chased him off and one jerk person took a shot at him. Didn't kill him but wounded him. So for days he was in pain and eventually the leg got gangrene! Yuck.

Sorry the picture is graphic. We could not put him down, he was too sweet and to loving even though the pain must have been horrendous. The leg had to come off. Please we need help with this boy, his vet costs are VERY high and he can not be placed in an outdoor kennel. Now he will be running up a board bill.

The vet will not hold him any longer until his vet bill is paid. Please help this big fluff- He has known nothing but sadness in his life, now he needs some kindness.

Please..even $5 helps! Humans failed this dear creature several times. He needs to know not all humans are cold and cruel. He needs to know that HE DOES MATTER!

You can doante through the ChipIn event or mail checks to:

Sylvia's Animal Sanctuary, Inc.
PO Box 1124
151 Sherman Ct
Owingsville, KY 40360

Due to some providers bouncing messages with links, remove spaces to visit the sites below:

My Petfinder site
www . petfinder. org/shelters/ KY224. html

Say NO to Hartz
www . hartzvictims. org

"If some men hate you, take no heed. If some men curse you, take no care. Sing your song, dream your dream, hope your hope, pray your prayer." ~Unknown

"I've seen enough to know that I've seen too much"~Excuse Me, Mister~Ben Harper

__.
Recent Activity
    Visit Your Group
    Give Back