From: "Frederick J Pack" <friendlyfred@hughes.net>
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2009 1:06:46 PM GMT -06:00 Central America
Subject: [pyrnet] To the Rainbow Bridge

Dear Pyr friends,

7 years ago we rescued a big male Pyrenees.  His name was John's Care Bear.
When he came to live with us, he just went by Bear.

Several days ago, he went off his feed.  No temperature.  No sore/tender
spots that I could detect.  He only allowed me to check the outside of his
teeth and gums.

Yesterday morning, the left upper side of his jaw was swollen and he was
drooling blood.
Off to the vet thinking it may be an abscessed tooth.   Wrong...

He had a huge tumor on the top right inside of the jaw and roof of the
mouth.  Inoperable.  He crossed the Rainbow Bridge with his great head in my
lap.

I brought him home and buried him on the ranch.

Bear was 10 years old...

Wait for me big fella...

Fred

All Mail is scanned in AND out by Norton Anti-virus.
Fred and Lois Pack
Pack's Peak Stables
Wilkeson, Washington  98396