RE: [pyrnet] To the Rainbow Bridge

Hi Linda,

Thanks for the hugs….we can really use them right now.  This year has been a real bugger for us so far.

We lost our #2 Son, our oldest Norwegian Fjord mare, and then Bear….  Crapola…

Madison was the gal that you rescued and then owned us.  We never did find out what happened to her.

Tests came back inconclusive, so the wife and I both had to go thru the series of rabies shots…just in case.

We still have two female rescues, Angel and Sophia.  Sophia came all the way from Montana to join us.

Two years ago, I bought two Pyr pups for the wife on Mothers day, Princess and Shadow.

Although full sisters, they are as different as night and day.  We often refer to them as Trouble 1 and Trouble 2.

Absolute lovers all…  Ever try to pet/hug 3 or 4 Pyrs at the same time with only two hands???

Thanks for the note…   send more hugs…

Fred and Lois

All Mail is scanned in AND out by Norton Anti-virus.
Fred and
Lois Pack
Pack's Peak Stables
Wilkeson, Washington  98396

On Behalf Of Linda Anderson

Subject: Re: [pyrnet] To the Rainbow Bridge

Oh.. hugs... what more can I say.  I always remember you adopting (darn, what was that pyrs name?) when I was in rescue and then she got so ill... maybe rabies I recall?  I really loved and rememberd the photo of her with your pet deer.  You do good by your doggies.

Linda - Stanwood, Wash.