Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrproofing

Who would have thought of that?! Thank you for sharing.

Shari

In a message dated 7/31/2009 12:14:55 P.M. Central Daylight Time, wygate@hotmail.com writes:
"Oh, and she eats out of cereal boxes too, if they are not closed properly."

Please, Please, PLEASE - I beg you, do not leave cereal boxes anywhere the dog can get them.  I lost my beautiful Chocolate Lab, CJ, 5 years ago from suffocation.  He got into a box of cereal that was left out on the counter while we were at work, and that plastic bag the cereal is in was the perfect size to fit tightly over his muzzle.  I can not describe the feeling to find your beloved pet dead with a bag over its muzzle.  If you have to, buy rubbermaid containers to pour the cereal into.

Sincerely,

Melissa, Liberty (pyr) and Timber (lab)

From: slocum_da@earthlink.net
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrproofing
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 21:18:07 -0400

My Inka LOVES cobbler and we found out in a similar way.  And brownies, oatmeal cookies and cereal.   I have never had a dog with a sweet tooth before.  Oh, and she eats out of cereal boxes too, if they are not closed properly.

Last week she learned to open drawers and ate 4 of the six bagels in the bag.  I make her good food so it is not as if she is starved.  I think it is the thrill of the hunt.....

deb