From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org] On Behalf Of Elaine
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 5:07 PM
To: Great Pyrenees Discussion List; PyrNet-L@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] CHAT: Happy Birthday Pico

Today is my big guy, Pico’s 10th birthday. Ever since I saw him at his breeders house and he came over to sit on my foot, which he still does by the way, he has been my precious puppy. I think the past year has been kind of tough for him, with the allergies and stomach issues, but he is still doing pretty well. It is a little sad to see him starting to slow down, but he still kicks up his heels and starts a round of head-shaking, butt-wagging play-time when he is feeling frisky.

Last night we had a combo birthday party for my Mom, Dad and Pico and he didn’t even mind sharing the billing. He was just happy to see the whole pack and sneak a couple pieces of chicken when he thought no one was looking.

Happy Birthday Pico!

Elaine, Pico and Laela