Re: [pyrnet] untamed and uncut

I remember the story from the papers and news telecast.
I see that they are re-running the show at midnight, although it is not one of the featured stories in the t.v. guide description.
Could you please indicate approximately when during the show the segment was aired (beginning, middle, end?).
I am sure that if I miss it tonight I can record it sometime over the weekend since it looks like they only have one new show per week and run it at different times during different days of the week to cover more viewers.

Biscuit was a pretty Pyr and there were many rooting for her on the shore as the paramedics brought her to safety.

Many thanks,
Lisa and the beasts in south FL