Re: [pyrnet] Warning about Dog Treats

The ones we have are called Chicken Fillets. They come in a yellow package with a clear window to see the pieces. The package costs $15 for about 2 lbs from the local big box discount store.

I understand the melamine, but that was an additive to processed food. These are dehydrated chicken breasts. They are simply strips of breasts. I am just trying to understand what they could do to the breasts in processing. One of the reasons I started buying them was because they were minimally processed. They are not like chicken nuggets which are breast meat but processed. These are chicken breasts that are simply dehydrated.

Just asking a logic question.

deb